Single Side Dump
The standard dump option for wheel loaders operating in tunnels and confined areas to unload material sideways is on the left side. Right side Option can also be designed based on requirements. This bucket can also be utilized for forward dumping similar to that of regular buckets.
- Accurate placement of material
- Optimum to work in congested city traffic
- Easily handle material on highway construction sites, trenches and roadways without obstructing traffic
- Contains a cushioning cylinder slowing movement and both end of strokes.
- Lateral unloading of materials, both while stationary and on the move.
- Hard steel construction to reduce weight
- Lesser manoeuvring and hence faster cycle time will reduce fuel cost and improve productivity.
- Can be designed and manufactured for all models of wheel loaders and Backhoe Loaders.
- Auxiliary hydraulic port in the wheel loader is used for operating the side dumping cylinder.
Product Range – up to 5 ton class
CAT 950, 966
Volvo L120, L220
Komatsu WA 500
Hitachi ZW180, ZW220